Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wiki Wiki What?


To start off I am going to say that I have definitely been having fun making my wiki. However, I couldn’t take the wiki tour because the link would not connect for me, so I hope that so far I am doing it correctly and not completely botching it up. Here is the link to my wiki, http://kirstenf89.pbwiki.com/.

I think that the wiki could have an interesting potential for sharing our thoughts and feelings much like a blog. So far, to me at least, a wiki really just seems like bragging place that is all about YOU. Which of course is wonderful, you always need somewhere to go to in order to brag and make yourself feel great and above the world! And of course everyone wants to know EVERYTHING about you, so why not make a bragging website all about yourself!? I really am not all that sure of what the exact point of a wiki is, but I am definitely having a lot of fun making it and finding all the videos to attach to it on YouTube!

2 comments:

Worth Weller said...

great start on your wiki - glad you enjoyed this! And yes, your brother is way cute.

Nichole Nelson said...

Hey Kirsten!
Your Wiki looks really good so far! I love all the photos you have on there, and the balance with captions. It makes it an easy browse. ;) plus the cool link to my page with our Prom photo! Glad you showed me how to do that, now I can add youtube links!
Can't wait to see the rest of it!